Former beauty queen Maryam Elisha narrowly escaped death yesterday after her Mercedes Benz G-Wagon went up in flames on the Eko Bridge in Lagos.
According to SDK, the Rikaoto by ME designer who is famous for designing dresses for beauty pageants, was driving along the bridge yesterday when other road users drew her attention to the flames from her car.
In her chat with SDK, Elisha said her brakes failed at that moment but she kept on struggling to stop the wagon and when it did roll to a stop, the doors wouldn’t open.
“When the car eventually started to slow down, I put it on park and tried to open the door, which wouldn’t open until people came to my aid and helped me out before the fire spread everywhere,” she said.
Away from the vehicle which had completely gone up in flames, Maryam Elisha captured the moments as her wagon burned completely.
However, she is thankful.
Watch the clip:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 20 Ridiculous facts about s*x that will shock you!
- “#BBNaija TBoss lied against me, I did not put my finger in her” – Kemen reveals shocking details
- Recent list of the 10 most adulterous countries in the world – See which country is #1
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 10 Nollywood celebrity marriages that have lasted more than 15years – You wont believe #8 is even married (With Pics)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian celebrities living a crazy life – #6 is the worst of them all (With Photos)