Naira appreciates: The Naira on Thursday consolidated its gains against the dollar at the parallel market.
The Nigerian currency gained two points to exchange at N455 to a dollar, from N457 it posted on Wednesday, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro traded at N550 and N480, respectively.
At the Bureau De Change window, the Naira traded at N400 to a dollar, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N550 and N487, respectively.
Trading at the interbank segment of the market saw the Naira closing at N306.75 to a dollar.
Currency traders said that the boost in liquidity by the CBN had enabled the Naira to sustain its gain against the dollar at the FOREX market.
The CBN had sustained its intervention at the market to clear the backlog of genuine FOREX buyers.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The long list of hot women Drake has slept with – Don’t be shocked if your babe is on the list! (With Pics)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- #BBNaija: Debie Rise, TTT, Efe and TBoss nominated for eviction – See what Marvis did to Debie.. Wow! (Video)
- Rare childhood photos of 27 Nigerian celebs you’ve never seen before – I bet you won’t stop laughing
- 12 International artistes who drew inspiration from Fela Kuti – #1 & #9 even sang in Yoruba Lang. (With Pics)
- 10 reasons why Apostle Suleman may not be guilty of all the sexual allegations – #6 will make you hate the alleged mistress
- 11 Nigerian celebs who can’t do without smoking weed – #5 & #8 smoke like a chimney during winter (With Pics)