Nigerians attack President Buhari: Nigerians on Twitter have lambasted President Muhammadu Buhari for being quick to commiserate with foreign nations when attacked but take donkey years or even keep mute when such attacks take place in Nigeria.
This comes after the President condoled with the Prime Minister of Britain, Theresa May following recents attacks at the British Parliament.
The President had commiserated with the UK saying: “My sympathies to PM @theresa_may and the Government and people of the UK. Nigeria stands with you at this sad and trying moment.”
Buhari added: “An attack anywhere in the world is an attack on us all. The whole world must join hands to defeat terrorists and conquer their evil.”
But, some Nigerians took to Twitter writing: “You are quick to condemn acts in foreign countries, but remain mute on Nigeria – Nigerians react to Buhari’s UK condolence message”
They cited recent killings in Benue state perpetrated by alleged Fulani herdsmen who went on rampage brutally murdering many innocent villagers.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 7 reasons why women cry during s*x : The real truth
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- See the hilarious Whatsapp chat between Thin Tall Tony & his wife after he got evicted on BBNaija
- #BBNaija: Everyone is angry with Bally after he did this to Debie Rise – Even Biggie reacted
- 10 things all women secretly want during s*x – Guys, get in here!
- 5 Nollywood actresses whose marriages unbelievably crashed within 1 year – #2 didn’t even last up to a year (With Pics)