Tuface & Annie Idibia celebrate 4th wedding anniversary: They both took to their separate IG pages to tell how much they love each other. Tuface wrote; 18yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me. My true African Queen. She lit up my life. We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes.
If I have 2 do this things all over again it’ll most definitely be with u my love. Thank u 4 choosing me baby.
Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru this years. Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am. Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are. Thank you my love. We’re not perfect but we’re perfect 4 each other. #mywoman #myeverything #mymine #LYTID #weloveus#4yearsand4eva HAPPY 4th ANNIEversary 2 us. ???
We aren’t Perfect !!! But We Are Perfect For Each Other.. Love is a Feeling.. But Love Is Also a Choice.. #LYTID and And In The Life After.. #myMine #WeLoveUs #4yrsAnd4va#soulMates#HeMakesMeFeelLikeAmTheOnlyGirlinTheWorld #HappyANNIEversary
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- See the hilarious Whatsapp chat between Thin Tall Tony & his wife after he got evicted on BBNaija
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- Meet the richest kids of all time who attended UNILAG – These guys spend like there’s no recession (With Photos)
- 15 horrible facts Dubai does not want the world to know about – This will leave you in utter shock (With Pics)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- The history of Big Brother – How it started and all the winners that have emerged over the years (#BBNaija)