Janet Jackson set to earn $500m: According to a new report, Janet Jackson and her husband will only separate but not get a divorce with her getting an increased bank balance of $500 million as part of a prenuptial agreement.
A representative confirming the news to ABC revealed that they had a prenuptial agreement when they got married in 2012 that states that if she stayed in the marriage for 5 years, she is guaranteed of a whooping $500 million.
As at the time of their separation, she had stayed 5 years two months which automatically ticks the box. This comes just months after Janet gave birth to their first child, a son named Eissa Al Mana.
They got married in 2012 – announcing their nuptials a year after the event. After much deliberation over whether to have a lavish wedding, Jackson accepted Mr al-Mana’s preference for a simple and private ceremony.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 people who survived their execution – You will be shocked to see how they survived (+Photos)
- Top 20 richest Nigerian musicians and their net worth, Davido Beats Wizkid – #3 is a new comer
- Meet the richest kids of all time who attended UNILAG – These guys spend like there’s no recession (With Photos)
- 25 signs your boyfriend really loves you even if he doesn’t say it out loud!
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)