Mother’s day event: Turkish authorities say at least 23 people have died and 11 others are in critical condition after a tour bus tipped over, fell 50 feet down a cliff and then hit a car on a serpentine mountain road. Deputy governor of Mugla province, Kamil Koten, told Turkey’s state-run Anadolu news agency that the driver is among the dead and most of those killed were women.
The governor said the bus flipped over at a road bend as it was traveling from the coastal province of Izmir to Marmaris, a popular tourist destination.He also confirmed that the passengers were all Turkish and the cause of the accident is unclear, pending investigation. The bus was in a convoy of six, carrying mostly women and children for a Mother’s Day event.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 10 young emerging male Billionaires to look out for in Nigeria – #10 owns one of the most visited sites in Africa (With Pics)
- Meet 10 silent Billionaires in Nigeria – These men control Nigeria’s economy (With Pictures)
- Nigerian female celebs that drive the most expensive cars – They’re the big ballers (With Photos)
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use the most expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Photos)
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 10 Richest football club owners in the world – Number 3 is a Nigerian club owner (With Pictures)
- 10 Nollywood celebrity marriages that have lasted more than 15years – You wont believe #8 is even married (With Pics)