This young Lagos boy pictured above wants to help his parents out of poverty. Unfortunately he believes Yahoo Yahoo (fraud, 419) is the only way out. He had approached the lady who shared his story on Instagram to teach him yahoo. IG user BM_Mundo shared the story and said:
“This young boy thinks yahoo is the only way to survive, somebody help!
Wonders shall never end o. What’s happening in this country? So this young boy came into my studio today and told my girl he’s looking for someone to teach him yahoo. He met her outside and she told him ‘not here’.
I now asked her who was that and what he wanted, she told me and I told her to go an call him back for me.
Children of now needs reorientation mehn.
Here is our conversation. Please watch, listen and forward.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 10 Habits that make you age faster – You will look young forever if you eradicate #2, #4 and #9
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)
- Things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- 10 times Nicki Minaj revealed to us more than what we bargained for – This will knock you out (With Pics)
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)