Lanre Gentry has publicly apologized to his estranged wife, Mercy Aigbe for all the Hiatus and drama he’s caused. The Hotelier in an Instagram post says he’s ready to bury the hatchet and break all the bone of contention between himself and his estranged wife.
“For peace to reign, I’m going to bury all hatchet and break the bone of contention between myself and Mercy Aigbe Gentry. I’m sorry to those who I’ve hhurt with my action and comment/words. Mercy you claimed that I’m begging you behind curtains, OK here I am begging you openly. I’m sorry!!! This drama is exhausting and I’m done with it all.
Despite all that’s been happening; I don’t love you less. I still see you as the mother of my children and I want to give you the respect to that regard.
Thanks to each and everyone who’s preached peace; may God perfect all that is yours. Special thanks to Adeola Kujenya, Chief Alo Adeniyi, @laidebakare @iyaboojofespris @toyin_Abraham @sunnymelody1 @babakanran @deleodule_ @abamog @terryyenn I truly appreciate you. God bless you and God will grant all your heart desires.
Also to my family members & my children thannks for the unending love and support.
God bless us all!!!! Amen.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- You will fall in love with them -Checkout these 10 ‘not so normal’ Stylish NYSC outfits for ladies (PHOTOS)
- Full list of winners of BET awards 2017
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- Meet Prince Dato Cash, another Nigerian “Social media” millionaire Showing off his cars, cash, houses (photos)
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)