“I married her soul” – Burn victim’s fiance explains why he didn’t leave her after she suffered 65% body burns
Body burns: Australian ex-model Turia Pitt suffered burns to 65% of her body, lost her fingers and thumb on her right hand and spent five months in hospital after she was trapped by a grassfire in a 100 kilometre ultra-marathon in the remote area of Kimberley, Australia. Her then boyfriend decided to quit his job to care for her recovery.
The couple are now engaged and announced two weeks ago that they are expecting their first child! Recently, in an interview for CNN they asked him:
“Did you at any moment think about leaving her and hiring someone to take care of her and moving on with your life?”
His reply touched the world:
“I married her soul, her character, and she’s the only woman that will continue to fulfill my dreams.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- Olayode ‘Toyo baby’ Juliana reveals the real reason why she left Jenifa’s Diary (Full Details)
- 8 Nigerian celebs that may just be living a very FAKE LIFE like Dammy Krane – #5 is Dammy’s mentor
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 14 times Katy Perry showed more than she should have – Don’t open if you’re fasting (With Pictures)
- 40 fun questions to ask your partner while chatting