One of South-East Nigeria’s biggest OAPs’ Oma, whose son will be turning one in two weeks has taken to Instagram to thank her husband, Onochie Azinge, for the car gift he gave her.
Here’s the emotional post she penned down to her husband;
“Thank you my love for this gift. In roughly two weeks we will be parents to a 1 year old… I cannot believe it!! Oh ma gad!!! in the little time we have been married you have shown me what it is to be wife to a God fearing, loving & caring man. My darling, my heart will always beat for you. May God continue to bless you for me, nwokeoma m. No noodles 4 you this week, only 3 course meals, pounded yam the works, I love you Jay”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- How to approach a lady in public and win her heart
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 8 Nigerian celebs that may just be living a very FAKE LIFE like Dammy Krane – #5 is Dammy’s mentor
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)