Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi officially tied the knot to his childhood friend Antonella Roccuzzo on Friday, June 30, 2017, at their hometown in Rosario, Argentina. The couple have reportedly been dating for almost ten years now as they made their union official by sharing their vows. We takes a look at the four things you do not know about Lionel Messi’s bride Antonella Roccuzzo.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Olayode ‘Toyo baby’ Juliana reveals the real reason why she left Jenifa’s Diary (full details)
- 44 countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- Top 8 highest paid Nigerian CEO’s and how much they earn – if this list doesnt inspire you, nothing can
1. She is a mother of two children Messi’s new wife is a mother of his two children. The pair have two sons namely Thiago and Mateo.
2. Antonella is ‘beauty with brains’
While Antonella makes money as a model, she was reportedly studying to be a dietitian when she moved to Barcelona to live with her spouse Messi.