According to TMZ, Jay Z and Beyonce have named their twins Rumi and Sir Carter. They said they know this because the company run by the couple that owns the trademarks to their names just filed legal docs to secure the rights to the names, Rumi Carter and Sir Carter. The trademarks are for fragrances, cosmetics, key chains, baby teething rings, strollers, mugs, water bottles, hair ribbons, playing cards, tote bags, sports balls and rattles and novelty items.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Lagos Yahoo boy shares naughty photos of his numerous girls (+18 pics)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Olayode ‘Toyo baby’ Juliana reveals the real reason why she left Jenifa’s Diary (full details)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)