The Anglican chaplain for Uganda’s parliament has been advising Christians who give their regular offering in shillings (the local currency) to use dollars and pounds as well. Rev Canon Christine Shimanya said this during a sermon at Namugongo Martyrs Church, on Sunday: Some Christians have dollars and pounds earned from international conferences; instead they change the money to shillings before bringing it to church as offertory.
Bring those dollars and pounds, God needs them.” Another clergyman, Canon Henry Ssegawa, has come out in support of Rev Shimanya’s call, saying the church needs money with higher purchasing power, the Daily Monitor reports.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 7 most effective ways to increase your d*ck size – with #2 and #4, you could gain 4 extra inches
- “You fool, Wizkid and Davido beef is staged” – Cynthia Morgan reveals
- Tekno shades Wizkid and Davido (see screenshots)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Checkout Senator Dino Melaye’s Luxurious cars and mansions (See photos & cost of each car)