The former actress-turned-evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi took to her Instagram to spit venom at church pastors/general overseers whom she says treat their younger pastors unfairly.
“This thing of sending an assistant pastor to start a new branch WITHOUT any financial assistance, asking them to go and ‘prove’ their ministry looks like wickedness in religious robe,” she began in her post, though she didn’t name names.
She went further to slam the daddy GOs who sit back and lick the sweat off the backs of younger pastors; those she says are sent out to grow their ministry without any financial support – “this is wickedness,” Anunobi says.
“It is your ministry, your responsibility, your vision and you should also be part of the provision. Let’s be real and truthful to ourselves. Let our conscience judge this thing,” Anunobi continued in her rant.
Anunobi rose to fame for her explicit bathroom scene with Zack Orji in the mid-90s Nollywood flick Glamour Girls, which remains one of the most controversial scenes in the movie industry.
Now, she is an evangelist but still carries that fiery persona her fans all over the whole world had learned to love. We wonder who triggered this tirade; we pity them already.
Here’s what she shared:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!