French born CNN anchor & correspondent, Isha Sesay Isatu took to twitter to reveal how Nigerian doctors and nurses saved her mum’s life. According to her, it was Nigerian doctors and nurses who saved her mother’s life when the healthcare system in Sierra Leone failed her.
Here’s what she wrote;
Isha Isatu Sesay (/ˌaɪʃə səˈseɪ/; born 6 January 1976) is a British journalist of Sierra Leonean descent. Since 2005 she has worked as an anchor and correspondent for CNN International. Originally based at CNN’s world headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and now based in Los Angeles, in the United States, she hosts the news programs CNN Newsroom Live from Los Angeles. In addition, she was the presenter of the 360 Bulletin on Anderson Cooper 360°. In 2012 Sesay also joined HLN as a co-anchor for Evening Express.
In November 2005, Sesay became a news anchor and correspondent at CNN International, based at the network’s global headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States. She travelled to Nigeria in April 2007 to cover that country’s presidential election, where she conducted one-on-one interviews with both outgoing president Olusegun Obasanjo, and the newly elected president Umaru Yar’Adua. Later that year, she was in South Africa to cover the launch of the Global Elders.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Photos from Lionel Messi’s wedding to Antonella Roccuzzo – See the stars who attended
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a very big shock! (With Pictures)
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Lagos Yahoo boy shares naughty photos of his numerous girls (+18 pics)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- Meet 10 silent Nigerian billionaires you probably didn’t know about – #9 will give Dangote a run for his money (With Pics)