Fans of Justin Bieber in China have just been hit with a devastating news, after the Beijing’s Culture Bureau announced that they have banned the award-winning Canadian pop star from performing in China. Beijing’s Culture Bureau posted a statement saying the young pop star had “caused discontent among the public.”
“Justin Bieber is a gifted singer, but he is also a controversial young foreign idol,” the bureau said while responding to a fan’s request for a “detailed explanation” about the absence of China dates during Bieber’s upcoming world tour.
“As far as we are concerned, he has engaged in a series of bad behaviors, both in his social life and during a previous performance in China, which caused discontent among the public.”
“We hope that as Justin Bieber matures, he can continue to improve his own words and actions, and truly become a singer beloved by the public,” the statement added.
Bieber has now joined the list of artistes who have been similarly blacklisted in China. British band Oasis and the US group Maroon 5 were hit with similar blocks for voicing support for the Dalai Lama, whom China views as a “dangerous separatist
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!