Dating or being married can be such a beautiful experience. However, relationships have their limitations. For one, there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. All relationships have their limitations, there are individual differences, family challenges could come to play, trust can be broken, and so many more things could threaten the success of the relationship. Making it through to the end, could be tough and it requires a whole lot of conscious force by both parties.
- 7 Facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017
- 13 most expensive places to reside in Lagos – Only the rich can tell (with pictures)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
However, sometimes, it just doesn’t work no matter what and the only way for peace to reign and for further damage to be prevented, is a break in the toxic relationship. Still, some broken relationships come as a shock to us. In the Nigerian entertainment industry, some relationships seem so perfect that when they don’t work, they leave the most of us confused and in shock.
Here are top 5 relationships that we didn’t believe would come crashing down.
5. Genevieve Nnaji and D’banj
This combination of superstars was so unexpected and it was entirely hard to believe at some point. Even when he featured the beauty in one of his music videos, we still felt it was some publicity stunt. It took the musician gushing over his love for the actress on social media, before we could believe it. However, as wonderful a match as it seemed, it barely lasted long enough to get serious. We didn’t see the match coming and we didn’t see the breakup coming either.