Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has expressed concern at the time and effort her colleagues put into making sure they slay on red carpets, but won’t put same energy into the dead Ghana Movie Industry. This is coming after the Golden Movie Awards that took place at the Movenpick Hotel, Accra with so many slaying actors and actresses on the red carpet.
She tweeted; “Listen, let’s put in same energy to bring back the dead industry rather than slay on carpets cuz truthfully y’all know there’s no work!”
Listen,let's put in same energy to bring back the dead industry rather than slay on carpets cuz truthfully y'all know there's no work!
— Yvonne Nelson (@yvonnenelsongh) July 23, 2017
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!