Talent-wise, Lionel Messi is the best player in the world right now. And by far. Over the years, baby faced Lionel Messi has been painted by the media as a quiet, humble and good chap but has he been truly all those things. While many are quick to paint Cristiano Ronaldo as the bad boy, selfish lad and egotistical footballer, many tend to forger Messi’s worst deeds. Given his four game ban for insulting the private parts of a referee’s mother, La Pulga’s worst moments come to mind.
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- See how Ooni of Ife’s palace looks like after reconstruction – (exclusive before and after photos)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what doctors never tell you
Here are 7 times Messi proved to be the ultimate bad boy.
1. Serving a four game ban for insulting a referee’s mother
The latest of his deeds, Messi was banned by FIFA for his full mouthed tirade at an assistant referee