Tricks to make yourself wake up earlier: Stop telling yourself you’re not a morning person. If you want to be your most productive self, it’s time change your habits. It’s frustrating, isn’t it? You want to become an early riser. You know that waking up early is one of the best ways to be more productive. You know that many of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs are early risers. Yet no matter how hard you try, you can’t seem to stop hitting snooze. You don’t have to let productivity slip through your hands forever. Here’s how to finally wake up earlier:
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- See how Ooni of Ife’s palace looks like after reconstruction – (exclusive before and after photos)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what doctors never tell you
1. GET UP JUST ONE MINUTE EARLIER (EACH DAY)
Setting your alarm earlier doesn’t always mean you’ll rise earlier. If you find yourself constantly hitting “snooze” until your regular wake-up time, your body probably needs time to adjust. Instead of a 5 a.m. wake-up right away, set your alarm one minute earlier every second day until you’ve reached your goal.
Current wake-up time: 6:30 AM
Goal: 5:45 AM
Two days later: 6:28
Another two days later: 6:27
In a month, you’ll wake up 15 minutes earlier and hardly notice. You’ll have made it “so easy you can’t say no.” You’ll take longer to reach your goal, but taking a few months to build the habit is better than never building it at all.