6. Your heart races. Like any aerobic activity, sex raises your heart rate. It peaks when you orgasm and settles back to its baseline within 10 to 20 minutes, research shows.
7. Your muscles tense. “During orgasm, the pelvic floor muscles involuntarily contract,” says Dr. Berman. Actively tensing and releasing those muscles during sex can help boost engorgement, arousal, and pleasure. Kegels, anyone?
8. You feel relaxed. Your big O may be the ultimate chill pill: Orgasms trigger an increase in prolactin, a calming hormone that reaches its highest levels when we’re asleep.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 24 sure signs your girlfriend is a wife material – #13 and #1 are the ICING on the CAKE
- How top female celebs looked like before they became rich & famous – #9 will give you hope (Photos)