Dismissed Fidelity bank staff arrested: A former fidelity staff, Adenike Okuneye, 31, has been charged to court for allegedly parading herself as a staff of Fidelity Bank after she had been sacked. Okuneye is also being accused of wearing the bank’s Tshirt and collecting the money from customers with the pretext of saving it for them in the bank, but instead converted it for her own use.
She was arraigned before an Igbosere Magistrate Court, Lagos on a 3-count charge of felony to wit and stealing. The accused allegedly committed the offence between March and August, 2017. Nemesis caught up with her when one of the aggrieved customers of the bank who knew that she was no longer with the bank reported her, leading to her arrest.
The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the alleged crime in the open court and Magistrate S.K Matepo granted her bail in the sum of N50, 000 with two sureties in like sum.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride