Lady shares testimony: A lady took to Facebook to share her testimony after she escaped a terrible accident that left her driver dead. According to her, people left her for dead till a good samaritan decided to rescue her…
Read what she shared below…
Happy Sunday my FB fam, may God’s eyes, blessings and mercy never leave us all in Jesus name, Amen. I know I have really kept you all on a gist hold and great suspense, I’m here to relieve you and all i want you to do is to comment what you think about God after reading. My Accident Chronicles, phase 1.. Never doubt it when u hear that God works in mysterious and miraculous ways cos I’m a living witness. Just exactly 2 weeks today, a drunk driver on a very high speed hit the keke drop I entered heading home near Presidential Road, Independent Layout, Enugu and the keke man died on the spot(may his soul RIP) while I was fortunate enough to be rushed to the hospital by a good Samaritan(Emeka Ukonu) that saw I still have little life left in me and had pity on me after minutes of being ignored by passersby who thought we were both dead and couldn’t come close. I can’t seize thanking God, blessing and praying for this young man. Here are pictures of me before the accident, accident scene and my conscious state after been attended to by doctors. I’m not done with my story yet, this is just phase 1, stay turned for my miraculous recovery story. For now, keep thanking and praising God for my life.
The Devil can never touch or break anyone who is with God, he did not only save me but also gave me quick and miraculous recovery just within 14 days. Went to church today and couldn’t stop dancing and thanking God for His wonderful deeds in my life. Keep doing your good work in my life GREAT AND EVERLASTING GOD.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Olayode ‘Toyo baby’ Juliana reveals the real reason why she left Jenifa’s Diary (full details)
- Top 10 richest and wealthiest neighbourhoods in Nigeria – #3 is in Abeokuta! (With Pics)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)