Ojukwu’s son denies IPOB, MASSOB: Son of the late Igbo leader, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, Emeka Ojukwu(junior) has revealed in an interview, that his father told President Buhari that he(Ojukwu) wants a unified Nigeria. Ojukwu disclosed this in a statement, saying his father told him about his discussion with Buhari, and denied claim by some pro-Biafran groups that he was in support of the agitation for Biafra.
The statement reads;
“It has been brought to my attention that there is an article making the rounds on social media attributed to me refuting the remarks of Mr. President concerning his relationship and discussion with my late father.
Let me state the following categorically: firstly, that I made no such comments to anybody, and secondly that I am aware that His Excellency’s (Buhari’s) comments were indeed factual.
I have noticed a disturbing trend recently of fake news being attributed to me on social media. I don’t know who is behind it or what their motive might be, but let me assure you that any time I feel the need to comment publicly on any matter, I will not do so via some anonymous email or anything of the like; rather be rest assured that there will be no ambiguity whatsoever as to whether the comments came from me.” .
. “Let me lend my voice to those of the rest of my fellow countrymen and welcome Mr. President back home.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride