Pastor Adeboye reveals staff he uses for miracles: General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG) Enoch Adeboye, has revealed a short wooden staff handed over to him for miracles by founder of the church, the late Rev Joseph Akindayomi. Adeboye showed the short wooden staff to RCCG congregants during the 65th annual convention of the church at the Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State.
He revealed that God had instructed Akindayomi to bless the staff and hand over it to him. Adeboye explained that the staff had been given to him years ago but God ordered that it should be used sparingly. The General Overseer used it at the Convention for three special prayers, including a prayer for God to make a way where there is no way.
The cleric raised it raise up, mentioned a prayer point and the congregation prayed. The prayers done, he raised it up again to bless handkerchiefs which the congregation waved with shouts of “Halleluyah, halleluyah!” Speaking on the theme of the convention ‘Halleluyah’, Adeboye said that Nigerians must stop complaining but praise God in the face of daunting life challenges.
Adeboye said as long as Jesus lives, Nigerians should remain confident of a better tomorrow. He noted that praising God guarantees victory, success, dominion and abundant supply from heaven.
He said: “among every set of people, there are three subsets, comprising those who have lost battles in life, those still engaged in battles, and those who have won battles recently.
“For all three groups, there is need to praise God continuously – the first set for hope and restoration; the second for God to fight their battles; and the third, who should not forget God and go partying because life is full of unending round of battles.”
Also speaking, Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners’ Chapel, stressed the importance of praise. He listed the power of praise as including the invitation of God’s presence and glory, which provides His favour, healing, access to revelation, breakthrough, and fresh oil.
“Even if you have lost something precious, there is need to praise God because you didn’t lose everything,” he advised.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride