Anytime religion is up for debate it almost always leads to chaos, disagreement and maybe even violence. Outspoken musician Seun Kuti took a rather bold stand yesterday when he shared snapshot from the Holy Bible and compared it with the Egyptian teachings of Amen-en-ope which pre-dates the Bible and thus accusing God of Plagiarism.
In Seun’s words;
“If the bible was inspired by the word of ‘god’ how come we wrote the thoughts of ‘god’ before ‘gods’ people ?
Is it really proverbs or is it stolen from work of our ancestor pharaoh Amen-em-Ope. Steal knowledge. Steal land. Steal people. Steal resources. #lifeondroad #struggletour #naijaresistance”
The musician got some really passionate and heated responses from fans all over.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 24 sure signs your girlfriend is a wife material – #13 and #1 are the ICING on the CAKE
- How top female celebs looked like before they became rich & famous – #9 will give you hope (Photos)