Dammy krane is not free: Coming after it was reported that Dammy Krane who arrested and arraigned in court over credit card fraud has been freed of the charges, Tapjets the airline company which sued the singer has claimed that the ‘Amin’ singer is not free as no court acquitted him. A statement obtained from Mr. Konstantin, Tapjets’ Head of flight safety and security, reads:
“There is a 180-day delay in bringing full charges. Information from our attorney indicated that his accomplice, Chukwuebuka Ilochonwu, is giving police full cooperation.
This was why they asked for 180 days to bring big charges. So he is not free. Court record says “no action” it does not say “not guilty.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride