The Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has just revealed how he met his wife, courted her for just one week before marrying her. The Governor who is celebrating his birthday today was full of praise for his wife and talked about how he has the best marriage on earth.
‘i was quite young, about 24 years old then. My father fell sick and one day he told me he wants me to get married that he wants to see my wife before he dies and he was quite young then. That was how I began the search for a wife’.
He then continued to say:one morning I was driving and I saw a young lady packing tomatoes by the side of the road and I said to my friend, ‘this is my wife’. So we stopped and asked if we could help her and she said no and my friends laughed at me so we left but somehow I believed I have seen my wife. The next day I was passing in a bus and I saw the same young lady at the same spot with her sisters though I didn’t stop to talk to her that day but anytime I see her its always like stars shine through my eyes like I’ve seen something that’s not normal’.
‘Eventually, we met by accident at an event and that’s how we got talking. Our courtship didn’t even last for one week before we got married, I’ sure it’s one of the fastest marriages ever and today I can say meeting my wife, the first lady is the best thing that ever happened to me in life, believe me and I say it anywhere in the world to whoever cares to know. I’m blessed with the best family you can think of. I have the best marriage on earth. My wife doesn’t believe in gold and all these jewelries that women wear because our life is a life of service’
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)