Meghan Markle speaks about her relationship with Prince Harry: Meghan Markle is speaking out on her relationship with Prince Harry for the first time. In an interview with Vanity Fair, Meghan said that she and the British royal are “really happy and in love.” The Suits actress, who graces the cover of the society magazine’s October issue, has never spoken publicly about her affair with the fifth-in-line to the throne – until now. She confirmed during the interview that Harry is indeed her boyfriend.
- Nigerian celebrities who don’t know how to dress at all – #2 is hopeless – (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
Markle added of the relationship: “We were very quietly dating for about six months before it became news, and I was working during that whole time, and the only thing that changed was people’s perception. Nothing about me changed. I’m still the same person that I am, and I’ve never defined myself by my relationship.”
Meghan, 36, said she hopes people will allow her and Harry the time to develop as a couple outside the public spotlight.
“We’re a couple. We’re in love. I’m sure there will be a time when we will have to come forward and present ourselves and have stories to tell, but I hope what people will understand is that this is our time.
“This is for us. It’s part of what makes it so special, that it’s just ours. But we’re happy. Personally, I love a great love story.”
Meghan also divulged that she tries not to read stories about herself in the press and on social media, saying: “The people who are close to me anchor me in knowing who I am. The rest is noise.” Harry and Markle have been the subject of persistent engagement rumors. If they are to become engaged, Markle might be expected to play a role in royal public life, like Kate Middleton.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs that really don’t like themselves but pretend to – #7 could “kill themselves” (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)