Mikel Obi’s wife: Olga Diyachenko, wife of Nigeria footballer John Mikel Obi has celebrated her hubby after Nigeria’s Emphatic win over Cameroon. The Russian lady who has become a Nigerian since her relationship with Mikel started could not hide her joy after the match which saw her boyfriend scoring one of the four goals that made the Super Eagles victorious.
In a post on her page, the mother of two girls shared the photo above of herself and Mikel whom she calls Pooh.
“I am proud of you my Pooh1 always and forever.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- Top 10 countries with the highest rate of prostitution in the world – See Nigeria’s rank
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets – Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- List of ten biggest Nigerian songs of all time – #1 is more popular than the national anthem
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest