Award winning fashion stylist, Pearl Chidinma, in an interview, disclosed that all the men she has ever dated were not good enough in bed. Pearl Chidinma in a chat with Broadway TV, opened up about her sex life and was asked if she could settle down with a man that is not good in bed.
“I have never dated a guy that is good enough in bed”, adding that sex in a marriage is something a woman can manage to work for her by making the husband to be as good as what she can live with.
“I may have never dated a man that is good in bed but that wouldn’t stop me from dating a man who is not good in bed. I tend to love a lot if I like the man. If you are not good enough for me in bed, we are going to work towards it to make your private part a good place for us. If you have been scared to DM me because you are not good in bed, don’t worry, we are going to work at it. Don’t be sad, be happy,” she said.
On lesbianism, she was simply emphatic.
“With all the joy that being with a man gives, why would I want to be a lesbian. Yes, I do have many women who are after me but the answer is no. I would rather be single and celibate than be a lesbian.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs that really don’t like themselves but pretend to – #7 could “kill themselves” (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)