Vector calls out MI Abaga: There’s another angle to MI Abaga’s recent podcast with Pulse that may be leading to another beef between two of Nigeria’s finest rappers. Today, Vector shared a part of the interview where MI was asked why there hasn’t been a collabo between himself and Vector.
Vector didn’t like MI’s response to the question and he took to Instagram to call him out.
Not long after, MI responded asking why Vector didn’t send him a DM
Immediately, Vector replied saying MI spoke about it on a Podcast; a public platform.
With this, do you think a collabo between both of them will happen?
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda and others join Eucharia Anunobi to lay her son to rest (Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control