Shina Peller’s 11-year-old daughter, Naomi goes into music: Naomi Peller, 11-year-old daughter of nightlife king and socialite, Shina Peller has made her debut in the Nigerian music industry with her single ‘Believe’. Naomi’s first performance in front of a large crowd was on 17th August 2017, at the Peller Unity Cup Final organized by her Dad, in memory of her Grandad, Professor Peller, as she also had her first recording debut when she was 9. Taking to Instagram to announce the release of the official music video of her daughter who plays the violin, the guitar and the piano, Shina Peller wrote;
‘Hey everyone! My daughter @naomipeller music video for BELIEVE is out! Go check it out on YouTube at Naomi Peller. Really fun and exciting video, can’t wait for you all to see it! Link in her Bio’.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs that really don’t like themselves but pretend to – #7 could “kill themselves” (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)