Nigerian music superstar, Wizkid, has certainly made a landmark in Nigerian music as he debuts his first ever Guinness world book of records. The singer is now the first Afro-pop artist to appear in the Guinness Book of World Records and it’s all thanks to his contribution to foreign rapper, Drake’s One Dance.
A twitter user @9ja_canadian, who got a hold of the book, shared photos showing the singer’s name featured in the book – he appears on the record of the “MOST STREAMED TRACK ON SPOTIFY”, alongside Kyla.
IMGS CRD: @9ja_canadian
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)