A woman, Bose Christopher, has been arrested for alleged involvement in cultism, 24 hours to her proposed wedding ‘introduction’ in Abeokuta. The police said the suspect was arrested by the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, FSARS, during the initiation of cult members in a hotel. They said Miss Christopher had gone to the initiation ceremony with a boyfriend when she was arrested alongside other suspected cultists.
The accused spoke with Premium Times on Wednesday while being paraded alongside 30 other members of the cult group at the police headquarters, Eleweran in Abeokuta. “It is true, I went with my boyfriend to the party and it is also true that my wedding introduction was scheduled to hold the following day I went to the ceremony with my boyfriend,” she said. But Miss Christopher denied being a member of the cult group or knowing that her boyfriend, who she claimed she started a relationship with two weeks earlier, was a cultist.
“I met him (boyfriend) about two weeks ago and I never knew he is a cult member. He just called me after I closed from the shop to join him at the party,” she said. Funny!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)