Larry Holmes who is arguably one of the greatest heavyweight boxing champion in history has some advice for Anthony Joshua. According to the 67-year-old heavyweight boxing legend, who won two world heavyweight titles during a memorable career which began in 1973 and ended in 2002, for Anthony Joshua to be a heavyweight legend, he needs regular sex. Holmes who became the only man in history to stop Muhammad Ali on an infamous night in Las Vegas in 1980, and also defeated the likes of Ken Norton and Earnie Shavers, said;
“If I had to give him one piece of advice it would be this – get laid a week before each fight,” said Holmes. “You need to relax. It restores your energy and everything. You know they say you’re not allowed to do that when you’re fighting.
“I listened to that for a while but then found out it was all a lie and you’re missing the good stuff man. He’s a heavyweight, he’s got to get that sh** out of him. But he doesn’t want to do it everyday or nothing because that might drain him!”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)