A Benue Born Catholic Priest, Father Gospel Inalegwu, dumped the Catholic Church and Priesthood, a move many thought was caused by the trauma he suffered following his kidnap. However photos shared by social media user, Shadrack Okpume revealed that the Kano-based Catholic Priest recently got married, shortly after dumping priesthood. He wrote;
“During the week report come in that Rev Fr Godspower Inaelegwu who resigned in Kano got married even before his resignation,also rumour has it that hr actually faked his kidnapp in order to quit the Priesthood , so pathetic and some persons will come and tell me to pray for him, when he himself allowed the devil to use him, accumulating wealth for himself through the Priesthood, rubbish rubbish.
He knew quite alright he wasn’t capable yet he pretended for 11 years in the seminary, its time CBCN ,come up and address this issues ,its becoming so annoying that some hungry men now see the Priesthood as an avenue to make money just as Fr Edet did ,and report coming from his end has it he is also planning to walk down the aile any time soon. Too too bad.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)