Nollywood actor Jim Iyke has just surprised the world by revealing that he actually dated Rita Dominic and he also talked about why the relationship didn’t work out. Jim who has had a long week of public revelation of his relationship with some celebrities, in a new interview with Broadway TV, opened up on why his relationship with Rita Dominic didn’t lead to marriage.
Rita and I met when I was just beginning to embrace fame ,the comforts that came with it.The laurels and the distraction,even the destruction. And Rita is not the kind of woman that hangs around a groth. We were very deep with eachother. We still are great friends. As a matter of fact,it may surprise you that we haven’t spoken to each other in over two years. But when we meet,we are cordial ,respectful .
There is that deep rooted thing of a man or woman you shared something with .
I don’t think Rita at that time was looking at longevity, truthfully .Don’t forget,I was the kid with the crazy afro,ready to start a fight.
My life was around having a good time and as many conquests as possible .So,who wants that kind of guy?So this question is futuristic in a sense. Fastforward peharps 10 years from now ,that question may have had dept or hold water .
But then,what was there to hold on to?I mean,seriously ?I was partying like a crazy person.She tried to show me another life and say listen ‘there is so much more to you ” I promise you that Rita will not hang around with a lay about .I was uncontrollable. I think we have outgrown each other now .I would not see Rita as son one I wantto get involved with because so much layers of growth and evolvement have gone on in her life and so is mine .So place the same place and situation now,it may have worked.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)