Earlier this month, the photographs of a 9 year old groundnut seller went viral online and many people reached out to the photographer asking for the boy’s address or the contact of his Aunty whom he lives with.
A scholarship that would see him through his primary school education was even proposed by Nigerian writer and Anambra State gubernatorial candidate Okeke Chika Jerry.
Today he was spotted again by the photographer hawking cold sachet water and when asked for his house address or the Aunty’s phone number he declined almost with a teary eyes.
Benneth Nwankwo in his words said;
“I met him today and when he recognized me, I requested that he take me to his Aunty but he declined saying ‘my Aunty go kill me if I take you to our house’
“Why?,” I asked.
“I never finish my market”, he replied.
“At that time, he still had about N80 worth of cold sachet water so I offered to buy all so he would take me to his home but he still declined. I even asked for her number but he wouldn’t give it. Just about then a woman apparently from same state or community as him came over and took him away. They had similar dialect.
I wanted to speak with the woman but she gave me no audience. She was just shouting as she dragged the boy’s bucket of sachet water.”
Sunday Nwaeke, in a chat last week with Benneth, said he is from Ebonyi State and has four siblings. He was a primary 2 pupil of Community Primary School Iza, Ebonyi state.
His both parents are alive and lives in Ebonyi state while he lives with his mother’s sister in Anambra State.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)