A heartbroken Ghanaian Lady and Twitter user, @Joyner_XVI, has taken to the platform to recount how her boyfriend died in her arms. According to her, it all happened on Thursdaynight after she woke up to calls from an unknown number.
Here are her tweets;
I woke up at 4am to missed calls from a number I don’t know. I switched off my phone and went back to sleep
I woke up and as usual I was in bed responding being to my messages but bae’s messages are still not delivered from Thursday night.
I stayed in bed. Watched a movie. Then I got voice message alerts from the number that was calling me in the AM
I listen to my messages and it’s his cousin and sister asking me to go see him at the hospital as he was in an accident last night
Got to the hospital in my pyjamas. Went straight to ICU where he was. And his legs were gone. So was his right arm. But he was awake and communicating
He told his family he wanted to talk to me privately and I cried. I have never in my life cried so much. He started telling me thank you for everything. And for being the most amazing girlfriend
We started chatting about how we met. The names we wanted to give our future children. What kind of wedding I would like. How his surname would look next to my Nan’s
We cuddled for half an hour. And th last thing he did was take my hand and say “Rakeem I have never loved a woman like I have loved you” he nibbled on my ear and took his last breath
RIP baby. You gave me the most memorable times any girl could ask for. I don’t think I will ever love again like I loved you. Till we meet again love ♥️♥️♥️
And besty thank you for your support @FAITHMURIITHI I honestly don’t know what I would do without you ♥️
Our last messages yesterday morning I thought I was stronger than this. My heart is weak
See screenshot of her posts below…
More photos of her…
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)