Passengers: We just got a report from one of our followers, Mazi Princewill Ndukwe sent in a mail, updating us on the situation passengers from Taraba and Benue State are going through since yesterday, 28th December, after SARS officials allegedly killed one of the youths in Ogoja community. In his own words;
Dear TheinfoNG.com pls help spread this, Hundreds of passengers traveling from Taraba and Benue States through Cross River State have trapped and stranded in Ogoja since yesterday, the angry youths barricading the road claims that SARS operative shot and killed one of them yesterday 28th December, 2017 and they wouldn’t allow anybody through till the Governor comes, up until now we haven’t seen any government officials, people have been on the same spot since yesterday till now, people are hungry, people are missing the appointment for which they are traveling, although i don’t condone the killing of civilians by SARS but i don’t see how punishing innocent commuters is the solution to their problem, please do well to let people know whats going on here especially the cross river state government, we are hungry and tired we need to go to our destinations. Thanks.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Photos of Tonto Dikeh after cosmetic surgery; See how she looks now
- 15 Nigerian celebrity deaths that shook the Industry in 2017 – Here is the cause of their deaths (With Photos)
- My husband can never cheat on me – Mercy Johnson reveals secret
- Here is how Wizkid’s babyMama reacted after he brought out his son on stage at his concert – See what she posted on Instagram (PIC )
- Actress Chizzy Alichi builds new house for her parents; transforms their mud house to mansion (Photos)
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- 7 great paying Nigerian jobs that do not require a university degree and their annual salary – #7 pays up to N12million