Paul Okoye has spoken about the decision to sell their mansion, Squareville stating that the building is owned by himself and Jude Okoye, his elder brother. This has raised lots of speculations as it was perceived as being owned by P-Square comprising Paul and Peter Okoye. Paul revealed in an interview with STV the reason for the decision to sell the house.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- All you need to know about Dbanj’s beautiful wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, how she met Dbanj, her family, marriage & more – You need to see celeb her sister is dating (With Pics)
- See photos and video of Bishop David Oyedepo’s new church in Lekki that is worth over N1 Billion – (Watch video)
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
- How to remove dental plaque in 5 minutes naturally, without going to the Dentist
- 9 awkward photos of Nigerian celebrities that will make you shiver – This will shock you!