Bukola had thought December would be a month to remember as she had planned to splurge on herself. “Just here thinking of how turnt I’ll be in Dec. Honestly think I deserve it. Lol I know I’ll spend the money I don’t have but we will save in 2018,” she had tweeted. But a reverse was the case when she lost her job a few days after the tweet. Bukola, who used to work with Konga, an online store, got laid off alongside 400 of her colleagues.
After she tweeted about losing her job and pleading for job referrals on her Twitter page on Sunday, Bukola couldn’t have envisaged the level of response she got.
“I was among the 400+ staff that got laid off at Konga last week,” she wrote.
“If you are in need of a customer service representative, social media analyst to be precise, someone who’s efficient in handling customers’ queries? I’m the right one for you. Pleaseee retweet.”
In the space of 24 hours, the tweet already has almost five thousand retweets, 99 comments and a thousand likes.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 12 celebs you never knew were lesbians, bisexuals and gays – #4 will definitely knock you off (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest