“I have seen things in this White House that have made me uncomfortable”: Omarosa finally speaks out about White House exit (video)
Omarosa Manigault Newman has finally reacted to her exit from the WHite House. The assistant to the president and director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison denied reports that she was fired and escorted from the White House this week. She made this known during an interview on Good Morning America. Newman told GMA host Michael Strahan that she sat down with President Trump’s Chief of Staff John Kelly and resigned from her position. She also said she was never escorted out of the White House and the claims was made by someone who had a personal vendetta against her and wanted to bring her down.
“We had a very candid conversation,” she said. “I wanted to make the one-year mark … and then get back to my life.”
She admitted that the Secret Service has deactivated her pass, thereby restricting her access to the White House but said it’s the normal process followed once a person resigns.
She also said she experienced a lot in the White House and will tell her story someday.
She said: “There were a lot of things I observed during the last year that I was very unhappy with, that I was very uncomfortable with. I can’t expand upon it because I have to still go back and work with these individuals but when I have a chance to tell my story, Michael, quite a story to tell.
“As the only African American woman in this White House, as a senior staff and assistant to the president, I have seen things that have made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally, that has affected my community and my people and when I can tell my story, it is a profound story that I know the world will want to hear.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- All you need to know about Dbanj’s beautiful wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, how she met Dbanj, her family, marriage & more – You need to see celeb her sister is dating (With Pics)
- See photos and video of Bishop David Oyedepo’s new church in Lekki that is worth over N1 Billion – (Watch video)
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
- How to remove dental plaque in 5 minutes naturally, without going to the Dentist
- 9 awkward photos of Nigerian celebrities that will make you shiver – This will shock you!