Neverland mansion: The amusement park rides and wild animals are long gone, but if you’re interested in buying Michael Jackson’s most famous home, it’s a lot more affordable these days. Neverland Ranch, which failed to find a buyer after the King of Pop’s death, is being reintroduced to the market, with a giant price cut and a new name. The property, which has been saddled with the more homogenized moniker “Sycamore Valley Ranch,” carries a $67 million price tag.
That’s a $33 million drop from the original asking price two years ago.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Photos of Tonto Dikeh after cosmetic surgery; See how she looks now
- 15 Nigerian celebrity deaths that shook the Industry in 2017 – Here is the cause of their deaths (With Photos)
- My husband can never cheat on me – Mercy Johnson reveals secret
- Here is how Wizkid’s babyMama reacted after he brought out his son on stage at his concert – See what she posted on Instagram (PIC )
- Actress Chizzy Alichi builds new house for her parents; transforms their mud house to mansion (Photos)
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- 7 great paying Nigerian jobs that do not require a university degree and their annual salary – #7 pays up to N12million