6. Wilson Oruma
Ex Super Eagles midfielder, Wilson Oruma, has suffered a relapse of the emotional disorder that bugged him 6 years ago after he was defrauded by a clergyman and some fake oil businessmen. Former Nigeria international, Wilson Oruma, who held sway in the midfield for the Super Eagles in the mid-90s, has suffered mental disorder as a result of how he was reportedly duped by a pastor. It was learnt that Oruma eventually lost a whopping sum of N1.2 billion to the investment which also involved the clergyman and some fake oil businessmen. Oruma featured for RC Lens, Nancy, Samsunspor, Nimes, Servette, Sochaux, Marseille and Guingamp, and Kavala FC of Greece before he retired at the age of 33 on November 26, 2010. The midfield maestro also featured for Nigeria’s U-17, U-23 and the senior national team winning the FIFA U-17 World Cup in 1993, the Olympic gold in 1996 and two bronze medals at the African Cup of Nations in 2002 and 2006.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- 14 photos of Cynthia Morgan that’ll give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself
- Doctor sleeps with married woman during abortion while her husband waits outside
- “I’m a single mum with four kids..” Kiki of Jenifa’s Diary reveals things you never knew about her
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)
- Check out the inside of Kanu Nwankwo’s hotel in Victoria Island Lagos & cost per night ( Mouthwatering Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)