Governor Rochas Okorocha, has said that he is proud to have one of his daughters as the most beautiful girl in the country. The Governor met with the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MISS NIGERIA), Miss Ugochi Ihezue who is an indigene of Imo State at the Government House, Owerri on Tuesday. Okorocha described the MBGN as a good example of what a youth should be, adding that her status as MISS NIGERIA would be an encouragement to other youths in the State.
His words, “I am proud that my daughter is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. We are proud of you. We salute your courage, tenacity and we commend you for the carriage with which you carry this crown.
“I know how tedious it is to win this kind of award, a lot of things got involved not just beauty but brain equally. This award shows that you have outstanding contents in your brain. Government will support you in your programs to see that you actualize your dreams.
“This will equally encourage our young ones to focus more on their dreams.
“Akokwa is very key to the development of the Ideato nation. Government will do everything within its powers to complete the dualization of Orlu/Akokwa road, and the Orie Akokwa market.
“I have the genuine intention of making it a modern market but a lot of structures need to go down for the market to take its full shape.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- #BBNaija steamy shower hour session featuring Miracle and Nina making out in bathroom (Photos & Videos)
- 8 obvious signs a man is with you only for sex – Ladies please don’t be deceived in 2018
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)
- Meet the 20 BBNaija 2018 housemates, their background, status & photos – Most of them are from rich families
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- 6 dress tips for ladies visiting their inlaws for the first time – Please take note of #3 & #6 (With Pics)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)