Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan says the price of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), popularly called petrol will soon be increased. Omokri on Friday in a series of tweets said the government was ashamed to publicly announce the new price to Nigerians
According to him, Buhari’s government will increase the price because they can no longer pay for subsidy which was earlier called a scam under Jonathan’s administration.
He wrote “The Buhari administration is going to increase fuel price sooner than later. Mark my words.
“The only reason for the delay is that they are ashamed to tell Nigerians that they have been paying the same subsidy they claimed was a scam under Jonathan but can no longer afford to pay.”
Recall that the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr Ibe Kachikwu on Friday denied reports of increment in fuel price to N180.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Who are Adesua Etomi’s parents? Top facts you should know about Banky W’s wife’s Parents (PHOTOS)
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 7 ways to know your partner just slept with someone else – Even a runs girl can’t get away with #3 & #7
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 15 Nigerian celebrity deaths that shook the Industry in 2017 – Here is the cause of their deaths (With Pictures)