Check out this awesome Game of thrones inspired photo shoot of this Nigerian couple, Billie and Olumide, who opted for something very creative. Game of Thrones is arguably the most watched TV show in the world with many die hard fans and followers who dress up sometimes as their favorite characters in the show. It’s the depiction of powerful families — kings and queens, knights and renegades, liars and honest men — playing a deadly game for control of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, and to sit atop the Iron Throne.
Well this Nigerian couple took the cosplay to a whole new level as the show was the theme of their pre-wedding photos which is very creative.
Check out their wedding card which shows that the groom is from house Stark and the bride is from house Targaryen.
Nigerian couple, Billie and Olumide, decided to go all out for their photo shoot and the pictures are a must see.
See more photos below;
Check out their funny video below;
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- LADIES: 5 Foods you can insert into your vag*na to fight infections
- 6 dress tips for ladies visiting their inlaws for the first time – Please take note of #3 & #6 (With Pics)
- Doctor sleeps with married woman during abortion while her husband waits outside
- Things ladies think about while preparing to sleep with a guy for the first time
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- Annie and 2face’s Love Story – How they met at age 15, their break up, proposal, babymama drama and marriage
- All you need to know about Dbanj’s beautiful wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, how she met Dbanj, her family, marriage & more – You need to see celeb her sister is dating (With Pics)