It’s another day of Stephanie Linus’ visit to Italy where she is advocating against human trafficking. In partnership with international medical humanitarian organization – Doctors Without Borders (MSF) and European Organization for the Rescue of Lives in the Mediterranean – SOS Mediterranee, she visited the rescue ship “Aquarius” today.
Her visit was a very productive one. Mrs Linus and her team were given a tour of the ship, and afterwards, discussions on the overall need to educate people on the dangers of being trafficked and integrating the rescued victims back into the society followed.
She also had a press conference with several members of the international media where she spoke about measures that can be used to curb human trafficking.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 4 Nigerian men who transformed into women after surgery – See before & after photos
- See the curves on in this beautiful Hausa lady that got people talking (Photos)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- See the man Adesua Etomi broke up her engagement with so as to marry with Banky W (Pics)
- 15 things you don’t know about Toyin Aimakhu – #13 will probably make you dislike her (With Pics)
- Check out photos of the most dreaded cultist, Don Waney’s ginormous mansion – Human skulls, Weapons, Cannabis and more found inside (PHOTOS)